Recently LG, The South Korean company launched LG V30+. Now they are planning to introduce LG G7 in June 2018 (Launch date in India) with the code name called ‘JUDY’. This smartphone’s many features are similar to LG G6 except display. The main highlight of the LG G7 is 6.1 inch display having MLCD+ technology which gives a high 800- nit brightness and it saves 35 percent power consuming.
LG G7 Specifications
- LG G7 smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor and it gets graphical power from the Adreno 630 GPU. So, we can understand that, this smartphone is equipped with newest processor.
- The main key features of LG G7 is 6.1 inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio. The new panel had a new technology called MLCD+ and it will be able to deliver a 800- nit level of brightness. This panel will also save 35 percent energy from the standard LCD IPS screens. So, definitely you will get good experience in watching videos and playing games.
- In camera section, This Smartphone had 16 mega-pixel dual rear camera with f/1.6 aperture. This handset also equipped with 8 mega-pixel camera on the front. This device maybe had some extra camera features and we will update that news after officially announcing.
- LG G7 probably came in two variants such as 4GB of RAM and 6GB of RAM. The internal storage of this device is maybe 64GB and it can be further expanded. This will helps the customer to get extra storage facility.
- LG G7 had IP 68 dust and water resistant technology. This smartphone also had stereo speakers, HDR support, wireless charging, digital assistant and voice recognition sensor. As per rumoured news, This smartphone will be came with AI camera technology which is taken from upcoming LG V30 smartphone. This smartphone will be available to customers at a price of Rs.60,000(expected price).